Do you do a dry hire?

No we do not dry hire our bars or trailers

I have a specific requirement for welcome drinks, can you do these for us?

Absolutely yes. Just let us know what you want and we’ll create a special drinks menu for you.

Do you provide lagers, beers and ciders?

Yes we do we provide these in bottles

Our celebrations carry over a couple of days, can you provide a service for these days?

Yes we certainly can

Can you run a token bar?

Yes we can

Can our guests brink their own alcohol?

Unfortunately not. Our licence only allows us or the wedding venue to distribute alcohol. If your guests bring their own alcohol this removes our licence and we will no longer be able to serve any alcoholic drinks to your guests.

Will we need a special licence to serve alcohol and play music?

This depends on the event however we will make all the necessary arrangements to ensure the wedding is licensed correctly

Can you provide a cocktail bar?

Absolutely Yes.

Do you provide the glassware?

Yes we can. We will discuss this with you to determine what you require and what is needed

Will you provide staff?

Yes we provide all the staff necessary to manage the event. This may include just bar staff or waiting staff too. This can be discussed with you to determine exactly what is needed

What is the minimum you require for a cash bar?

This largely depends on the event and what is required. This amount ranges from £750 to £1250

When will the bill need to be settled?

A deposit is taken on booking, this will ensure your date is secure. The balance or predicted balance needs to be paid 4 weeks prior to the date. Any overdue balance can be settled on the day by cash, credit or debit card.

If we decide to opt for a cash bar do we still have to pay a deposit?

Yes a deposit for a cash bar is required and this largely covers our cost in attending the event. Once the minimum spend has been achieved you will owe nothing more. Should the minimum spend not be achieved you will be liable for the remaining balance.

Are you insured?

Yes we are fully compliant with £10m Public and Product Liability, we have a 5 Star food Hygiene rating and are registered with NCASS for our due diligence. After your booking you will be sent a link to our NCASS portal where you can examine all of our compliance documents.